If you’re in the process of planning your wedding, you know there are countless questions that need answering, like…all the damn time. If you have a full-service wedding planner, then it’s no sweat because they are there throughout the entire wedding planning journey to give you advice and share best practices. But for most, hiring a full-service wedding planner isn’t a realistic option whether for budget reasons or because your venue provides a day of coordinator. Plan On Demand is the first and only virtual wedding planning service that gives you direct access to award-winning wedding planners via text message, giving you the professional advice of a virtual wedding planner without the full-service price tag.
About Kristen, virtual wedding planner.
Plan On Demand was started by me, Kristen. I’m a New Jersey-based wedding and event planner with over 10 years of experience in the events industry. I started out in corporate, planning events for companies like Toys”R”Us, WeWork and NJ.com, then moved on to co-found a wedding and event planning business, Well-Dressed Events. Well-Dressed Events quickly became New Jersey’s premier style-centric wedding, party and event planning company specializing in high-end, unique events for modern, bold, standout clients.
I’ve planned hundreds of celebrations for clients up and down the East Coast and I’ve seen first-hand the difference it makes when you have a professional support system helping you plan one of the biggest days of your life. I can’t recommend it enough, and it’s not just because it’s what I do for a living. Hiring an in-person or virtual wedding planner is the best gift you can give yourself.
The why behind Plan On Demand.
One day I was pulling design inspiration from Pinterest when I fell into a deep, dark hole of wedding planning advice. And honestly? Most if it was bad, outdated and just plain wrong. After expanding my search to other popular platforms, I came to the conclusion that there was really no easy way for engaged couples to get real, affordable, modern wedding advice tailored to them if they didn’t spring for a full-service wedding planner.
But the reality of the situation is that not everyone can have a wedding planner, and there are a lot of reasons why including:
- Your budget doesn’t allow it. Wedding planning is expensive and rightly so! I spend upwards of 400 hours planning one client’s full-service wedding, 12 of which are onsite that day, which results in my Well-Dressed Events packages ranging from $4,000 – $12,000+.
- You already have a venue day-of coordinator. If your venue provides a day-of coordinator, then you really don’t need an additional planner on site that day. What you do need is the guidance and advice that you would get from a traditional wedding planner, and you just won’t get that from the venue planner. This is where a virtual wedding planner like Plan On Demand is extremely helpful.
- There just aren’t a ton of wedding planners in your area. Not every state is as wedding-obsessed as New Jersey, so experienced wedding planners aren’t as easy to find!
There are plenty more reasons, and regardless of the why, it was clear to me that there needed to be a more accessible option. A happy medium between a full-priced wedding planner and unregulated internet advice.
Plan On Demand is the happiest medium, built on the belief that wedding planning should be accessible to everyone no matter who you are, what you do, or where you live.
How our virtual wedding planning works.
Plan On Demand is an easy monthly wedding planning subscription that gives you direct access to award-winning virtual wedding planners via text message. Text our wedding planners anytime, from anywhere and get personalized, professional answers texted back to you within 24 hours.
Our subscription is month-to-month, no strings attached. You can join at any time in your wedding planning process and cancel when you’re ready. No creepy, clunky portal to use. Just add us to your contacts and start texting away!
As a member you also get access to discounted wedding planning tools and live wedding planning sessions for even more support.
Is Plan On Demand right for you?
Our virtual wedding planning subscription is for you if:
- You are planning your own wedding.
- You want less wedding planning stress.
- You’re looking for an easy virtual wedding planning experience.
- You don’t need another wedding planner on-site the day of the wedding.
- You love the idea of having a professional wedding planning soundboard.
- You’re ready to start enjoying the wedding planning process!
And if you’re looking for:
- Tailored wedding planning advice. You want personalized answers to your specific questions. Your wedding is unique! Why settle for cookie cutter advice?
- Affordable virtual wedding planning support. You value professional guidance, but don’t want to invest in hiring a full-service wedding planner.
- Flexible wedding planning. You’re busy. Fitting yet another monthly meeting into your calendar makes you cringe. But texting? That you can make time for!
If this sounds like you, then you are in the right place! Plan On Demand is the perfect solution for engaged couples looking for professional guidance for their wedding, without the traditional wedding planner price tag. We’re here to help you plan your wedding your way, on your terms, right from your phone.
Try Plan On Demand FREE!
Click here to try out our SMS virtual wedding planning service completely free for 14 days. We promise, you’ll love it.
Text you soon!